Mexican Drive thru restaurants

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by justusforus • Oct 4, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    In Southern California we have a lot of drive thru Mexican food. From the corporate offerings to mom and pops. My favorite is a small chain called "Sombreros". It is consistently good, average price but large portions. Add a great Horchata and you are all set. Do you have any favorites in your area?

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Omigosh we had the best mexican drive through across the street from my dorm at Baylor University.

I'm not sure I can even remember the name of it. The breakfast burrito was like as big as my head, and only about $4. Also, you could get a beer at the drive in window. As a native of Washington State, you can imagine how strange this was for me.

But I loved that place. I think about it all the time and crave those burritos. I'm so glad you posted this thread. We actually don't have any mom and pop places out here in NC, so Taco Bell is about it. I haven't had good Tex Mex in about a decade.

3. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I really do miss that area for exceptional food- Mexican especially. The only fast food "mexican" I've seen here so far is taco bell.....incredibly depressing.