Micro Touch One Razor

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by elite1fl • Jan 31, 2015.

1. elite1fl

elite1flMember

Threads:
    I would like to know if anyone out there has tried the Micro Touch One Razor Classic Safety Razor. I used to use the three and four blade razors, but they would always get clogged up with hair. I use my razor to shave my head as well as my face. The reviews I've read so far are very good. Any input would be appreciated.

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    My grandfather had one of these types of razors, and I've seen him shave with them, and they appeared to work pretty good. Another friend of mine bought something similar - different brand name, and I believe it was more expensive too, and he's had nothing but good things to say about it as well.

I was tempted to get one too, since I am sick of paying an arm and a leg for Gillette blades, and I would much rather use plain old razors that are dirt cheap as refills. Supposedly, the Gillette multi blades actually cause ingrown hairs to form, which I have a huge problem with. The way it was explained to me was that the initial blades pull at the hairs on your face, and the blades towards the back cut the hairs - causing the newly cut hair to snap back into the hair follicle and be below your skin. This in turn results in the hair follicles to start growing under your skin in some places, hence the ingrown hairs.

3. westmixxin

westmixxinMember

Threads:
    In my opinion no one has yet created the perfect razor. I'm the need for people to go back to the drawing board and try to create something that truly is unique and the truly works for the everyday user. I think that you can pay upwards of $200 and still not get a good razor. That is just unacceptable.

4. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I am going to have to check this out. There really isn't a perfect razor, but I'm sure there's gotta be something better than what I have right now. If you haven't gotten your answer by the time I get one and try it ill let you know!!