Might go to Costa Rica next year

Discussion in Travel started by ktrevino93 • Aug 10, 2012.

1. ktrevino93

ktrevino93New Member

Threads:
    I'm planning on going somewhere next year with my two sisters, and one of the places we are considering is Costa Rica. Has anybody been there? Do you recommend it? Is there anything I should be aware of? Are there any major sights I should see? I hear it's beautiful, but other than that I don't know much about it. Thanks.

2. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I have never been to Costa Rica, but I have heard it's beautiful. I normally advise anyone traveling from the USA to countries overseas to visit travel.state.gov to find out more information about the country they are planning to visit. Also, I would suggest Googling Costa Rica sightseeing to find out more information about sites to visit in Costa Rica. I hope you and your sisters have lots of fun.

3. supergirl

supergirlMember

Threads:
    My friend just got back from a months travel and I have heard non stop how beautiful it is. It sounds like a fantastic country. My only problem would be how Americanised it is. It seems to lack the adventure you would expect from travelling a foreign country and is instead designed to meet the purposes of entertaining westerners through it's many English speaking and English run bars and sites. There is a lot to do out there though. The weather is perfect (if you like it hot) and the beaches are white.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never been to Costa Rica either, but I have heard nothing but good things about it. Especially how beautiful it is. Costa Rica is definitely on my bucket list. Jovan statement about checking the US government is very wise if you're from the US.