Mobile Application Development Training For Free

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by GLOGIK • Aug 4, 2014.

1. GLOGIK

GLOGIKMember

Threads:
    Hi everyone, Considering the hype around mobile devices and mobile applications, it's only common to see a lot of mobile apps springing up in the mobile application arena, and a lot of people striving to learn the technologies required to create their own mobile apps. However, even though I know that there are quite a lot of resources available on the internet that can aid one in learning these technologies, most of them lack the level of interactivity that many would-be developers want.

It's on this premise I have decided to start this thread, where I can share my little knowledge on mobile development with those who are interested.

I also welcome other mobile developers to join in the discussion, and help solve people's problems as they arise during the course of this series of classes.

Before I commence however, I'll like to know if there are people in The House who are interested in such stuff. If you are, please post a reply to indicate same, or simply like this thread. If you aren't interested, then please be reasonable enough to just walk away without clicking on any of the "like" buttons. Thank you

2. cedrickismw

cedrickismwMember

Threads:
    Somebody suggested I create a mobile application with ads as a way of earning some extra income. Is this something you would be able to teach? If so how profitable can this be? I have a little programming experience so I would like to learn this if there is still a market here. Also which platforms are you talking like Android, iPhone, Windows Phone? Looks like I joined just in time!

3. GLOGIK

GLOGIKMember

Threads:
    Hi cedrickismw, thanks for stopping by. Yes, it's something I'll be able to teach; and yes, I think it is something that will be profitable. I did a little research on this myself. I even posted a thread on the subject on this forum, and have gotten a few useful responses. You can view the thread here:

Concerning the platforms: The technologies I'll be discussing will allow you to create your mobile apps once, and then use your code to target all the popular mobile platforms - Android, iOS, Blackberry OS, and Windows phone.

However, I'm not looking to start the tutorial until I get a few more interested students. You might need to be a little bit patient.

Anyways, glad you're interested in the tutorial. Welcome on board.