Mobile Apps For Recovering Addicts

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by dyanmarie25 • Feb 26, 2015.

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    If you know or if you are someone who is trying to recover from substance abuse, and if you are looking for some mobile apps that would somehow give you daily inspiration/motivation to your journey to being clean and sober. I recommend you these relevant mobile apps that could be able to be a bit of help to you: recoveryBox iOS Addiction Recovery App, Recovery King, Clean and Sober, AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker, One Day at a Time, Control Alcohol, Lift-Daily Motivation, Mindfulness Meditation, and Breathe2Relax.

2. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I had a friend who's an alcoholic and he tried getting one of these apps just to get a hold of himself and he tells me that it's either a hit or miss, depending on the person who's using the app.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Of course, it still depends on the person whether he/she is going to make a move to try to pull himself/herself together or just stay that way and see his/her life crumble down. These recovery apps are just here to give you a bit of help, but will not really assure you something unless you're willing and dedicated to walk on the path of being clean and sober again.

4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I think the reason why some of these apps don't really take off is because you can't really replace actual moral advice and warmth from the people that care about your well being. Although those apps that offer routines and steps to follow for full recovery are indeed helpful.