Mobile Stylus Pens

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Robert E. • Sep 5, 2012.

1. Robert E.

Robert E.New Member

Threads:
    Does anyone make good use of their mobile stylus? Do you take pride in your stylus? I have read quite a few reviews on the different brand name stylus Pens that are on the market, after I obtained a really cheap and simple rubber tip stylus on eBay. Out of all the reviews I have read, nothing really stands out to me. It seems the expensive styli do not offer very much improvement upon the cheap stylus that I bought. I refuse to pay $20+ for more precision. Then... some are expensive because it's a Ink pen AND a stylus. Has anyone found an advantage in paying for an expensive stylus? I haven't run into any problems with my inexpensive rubber tip stylus. Share with me your experience using stylus. What are some of activities you currently enjoy using a stylus for? :confused:

#1Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  2. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    here's what i say....if what you purchased does the trick, and you paid less for it....then you're good to go. More expensive does not always mean better quality.

3. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    I lost the stylus that came with one of my phones, and got a replacement at a pound-store. It works just as well as the original.