Modern Innovations In Office Supplies

Discussion in Office Supplies started by DrRipley • Feb 26, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Do you guys have any discoveries when it comes to office supplies that weren't around maybe 15 years ago but now that they exist you can't live without them?

Up until now, I think I've only ever paid attention to the basic office supplies like post-its and paper clips, though I did discover some great stick ons that hold and organize the computer wires at the back of computers. They are little place holders where you could insert wires so they don't end up scattered and messy.

2. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Most of the newer innovations in office supplies is unsurprisingly related to information technology electronics. I'd say the biggest ones would be print toner and that sort of thing.

3. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    I have two: portable battery chargers and power banks. They were not around a while ago, but now people are thinking up ways to make them more efficient in their works. The main problem that portable battery chargers solve is related to the way I used up my mobile phone battery. The power bank can be charged separately and often comes with different additional features that I could use. Mine has a flashlight. Useful for playing hide and seek with my pet.