Money Saving Mom - a blog with daily updates to lots of deals, coupons, and ways to save money

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by meieden • Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meieden

meiedenNew Member

Threads:
    One of the blogs I follow daily to check for deals is: Money Saving Mom® :: Helping You Be a Better Home Economist. It isn't exactly a daily deal site, but it is a blog which lists daily coupons, deals, and gives money saving advice. Basically the writers of the blog do all of the research on available deals for you so that you don't have to! When I first quit my job, this was one of my favorite resources for daily grocery, homemaking, and basic necessity deals and money-saving advice. Does anyone else use moneysavingmom.com to check for deals? Are there any other blogs you follow that have helped you out when trying to save money?

Disclaimer: No, I am not in any way affiliated with moneysavingmom.com or trying to promote her for my own gain. The above really is my opinion!

2. Beetler76

Beetler76Member

Threads:
    My wife follows moneysavingmom. That is the only money saving blog that she follows. But she loves them... they are a household name here.

3. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    No, I have not checked out that blog - but I will pop in to see what it has to say. You sound impressed and helped, so I will sure pop by. I have found quite a few sites, sites like this one...that really help out with showing you the where, what, why and how. Also, sites on how to make you own stuff from scratch I find really helps the pocket.

Thanks for the share.

4. vanity3168

vanity3168New Member

Threads:
    i also follow ...

5. Kaycee J

Kaycee JActive Member

Threads:
    I love her blog. I like that she has lots of money saving ideas, from menus to stock the freezer with interesting home cooked meals to ways to save on online purchases. She has a very positive attitude which is encouraging if you're struggling with trying to keep managing the budget effectively.

6. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I've seen the blog but never followed, I guess its good! I will definitely look into this, expectant mom and all. :) Thanks for posting

7. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Judging from the home page, it looks like the writer/writer's have put in a ton of time and effort for all the information (as well as the snazzy layout) for everyone to open up and read. I'll definitely be dropping in on their site and digging around later!

8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of the blog but will check it out. Have been spending a lot of time looking at sites that suggest ways to upcycle clothes like t shirts. Lots of good ideas out there. I have to purchase a sewing machine so that I can put some of those ideas to work.

9. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    Sites like this are fantastic! I love any help whatsoever with savings. Thanks for posting.

10. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I took a real quick peek and really liked what I saw. I've got it marked as a favorite now and will check it some more later on today. I like blogs like this one that have a lot of different topics, especially recipes! Thanks for the share.

11. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the info. I love saving. A lot of these blogs are great information.

12. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Awesome, thank you for sharing. As a blogger myself, I love to read other blogs. It is always nice to see a blog that the writers put a lot of time and passion into it for their readers :)

13. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this site! It looks very interesting and you do seem to like it! I will have to check it out! Is this the only blog of this nature you are following? I am always looking for more ways to save money, do it yourself, make extra money yeah you get the idea! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to look around it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.