Moneybookers

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Brendan • Apr 17, 2012.

1. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I had my first experience with Moneybookers the other day, and it was surprisingly pleasant. I work on a freelancing website. I did not have enough money in my Paypal account, and a bank transfer takes 3-5 days to clear. So, I tried Moneybookers. It did a direct transfer from my bank account to my online account. Worked great!

Has anyone else ever used Moneybookers before?

2. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I've used MoneyBookers before to buy from a video games shop called Play-Asia. They offer pretty much the exact same services as PayPal, albeit a little lacking. PayPal's methods in paying were a bit more automated.

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I was actually planning to make a moneybrookers account because I have a new job online that pays through moneybrookers only. So they are like paypal and not AP or LR? Well what is important for me is that I could link my bank account on it and can withdraw money fast. How much time does it take to get your money from moneybrookers into your bank account?

4. Shell323

Shell323Member

Threads:
    What exactly is Moneybookers? Is it a secure payment method like Paypal? I have honestly never heard of them previous to this post, but I do a lot of online work and am interested in anything that will help me become available to more employers.

5. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I have heard of moneybookers.com. If I am not mistaken, I think that they are a British company. They have quite a good reputation many places as they have been mentioned in seminars that I have attended.

They are also a secure payment gateway...I will definitely give them a try one day, good to have more than one option really.

6. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard about MoneyBookers in a lot of places, yet I am yet to experience their service. Up until now, I've never needed to use their service so quite simply, I haven't. If the need arises for me to use them in the future for something, I'll surely give them a try and report back with what I like and dislike about the service.

7. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I've noticed that a lot of sites use moneybookers these days. However, I have no idea what moneybookers' policy is or anything else about them. I prefer to stick with Paypal and Alertpay.