Most Addictive Game

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by tknight123 • Sep 6, 2012.

1. tknight123

tknight123New Member

Threads:
    What is the most addicting mobile app that you've ever played?

Mine are certainly Plague Inc. and the Impossible Game. Both are incredibly addictive and you can't stop playing them even once you beat it.

2. Svoboda

SvobodaNew Member

Threads:
    I'm hooked on Simpsons: Tapped Out right now. Give it a try... I believe it is FREE in all of the major app stores.

3. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    The first app I was extremely addicted to was Fruit Ninja but it got extremely boring after playing it for hours :rolleyes:. Now I play Jetpack Joyride all the time, which is ironically made by the same company! Jetpack Joyride may seem pretty lame at first but once you get into the whole coins and leveling up scheme it becomes pretty addictive! I believe it is free on the Apple store and Android store as well!

4. Mikered25

Mikered25Member

Threads:
    I have a windows phone and on my phone I have the angry birds. The angry birds game is very addicting and I can't stop playing it. i remember when I downloaded the game on my phone, I played it for the first time that day. When I did, I couldn't stop playing it and ever since then I have been an angry birds fiend. I am actually about to download the new upgraded version of the game.

5. Mycoldshower

MycoldshowerNew Member

Threads:
    Definitely plants versus zombies. it's so simple, but I've clocked many hours on that app. played through it four times, then when on to get all of the achievements. also angry birds of course. Again it's so simple but so addictive. They literally played them all (space being my favorite). After a few days when the game, you can place your birds perfectly. I don't think we really need complicated games on handheld devices, just a few simple ones to quickly kill some time when you're waiting somewhere.

6. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    The most addicting mobile apps for me are Angry Birds, Zoo Story 2, PowerAmp, and Pandora.

7. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    On my kindle fire, I have a puzzle game called Quell. The graphics and music are amazing. It is very relaxing, but also stimulating and addictive. And best of all, it's free! I prefer thinking games to arcade and shooter games. On my phone, I have a fun little puzzle game call rush hour. It's made by the same company that makes the board game version.

8. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    When I first learned about the Plants vs Zombies, I made it a point to play the game. And sure enough, I was hooked. I finished the game and played it once again after a month. But today, I'm trying to pass a certain level in the Wedding Dash game. I'm at the point of being frustrated because I couldn't get pass that level no matter how many times I try!

9. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    My most addictive game is Bejewelled Blitz, without question! I have no idea where the time goes when I play that and it ends up seriously eating into my work time! I have to be strict with myself.

10. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe the most addicting game that I have played on my mobile would be Temple Run and Fruit Ninjah. Now I am also getting addicted to Fifa 2012. :D

11. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I'm betting on all Kairosoft games. They're all addictive but you need to pay for the full version. Takes my boredom away everytime I play it! :) For free game, I'm choosing Flow. Addictive and challenging at the same time. It's a puzzle app. You can all download this at google play for Android users. :)

12. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    Angry birds and an app called 101 games. The latter has, as you guessed, 101 games in it, and they're all really addicting. You need to play them to get points to unlock other games, so it stays challenging and you want to keep playing to get more of them. It's always my go-to app when I'm bored.

13. annagoryun

annagoryunMember

Threads:
    Hands down the most addictive game app on my phone is Ice Age Village. It is awesome way to waste much not needed time. Whenever there are any time spaced in that game I usually go for Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja. Solitaire can be pretty addicting too. I also used to LOVE Temple Run. Those are the most addicting ones on my list.

14. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I loved Diner Dash. I was so addicted to Diner Dash that I sprained my wrist and then I learned how to play it with my left hand because I couldn't get enough of the game. I have played every version of the game to date.

15. PubD

PubDMember

Threads:
    I got addicted to spore for a while... I felt an irrepressible need to have my little creature evolve. I never did like Angry birds, but I have to be careful installing solitaire apps, because I find them addicting to a dangerous degree.

16. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    Right now I am playing Angry Birds Star Wars and I have to say it is quite addictive. I also liked Bad Piggies but some levels were way too difficult for me. I also like playing Plant versus Zombies and Pandora, they are quite addictive as well.

17. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    Candy Crush Saga and Hay Day for me. I dont know why! I just love playing it!

18. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    I'm going to have to agree. I LOVE playing Candy Crush Saga! I like how the levels have very different goals. Even if I'm technically doing the same thing over and over, I have different things I want to accomplish and makes the game not that boring. The smart thing with Candy Crush Saga is that you can't just keep playing. Each time you play, you use a life - and it takes time to accrue lives or you need to get a Facebook friend to send you more life. You can also buy lives, but I don't believe in paying for games! :)

19. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Same thing for me! Although now, I stopped playing Bejewelled and I'm playing Candy Crush Saga now..I play it in Facebook and on my tablet! :D

20. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like the dash games like diner dash hotel dash cooking dash I jus completed the whole game of hotel dash and it made me sad :(