Most addictive mobile game you played?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by prettycolors • Jun 22, 2014.

1. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Mine is Subway Surfers.

I like the colors in the game and all the twitch based action. I'm a cheap bastard and never made any in game purchases since I enjoy grinding my way in the levels :eek: What's your most payed/addictive game? Free or otherwise.

2. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    Tetris.

Little cheating since it's not technically a mobile based game especially, but there is no more addicting game than this.

3. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmm, I can't say that I've ever been addicted to a mobile game as the games on the Idevices are pretty much just time wasters. They don't hold my attention for more than a few minutes at a time. I guess though if I had to say the one I would probably say I'd spend the most time on was Rock Band. I liked the choice in songs and playing it on the console made it not so challenging for me.

4. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I remember being so addicted to Subway Surfers in the past, I used to play it every time I had free time and try my hardest to beat my previous score. I switched to Candy Crush later and I've been addicted since haha.

5. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I love Subway Surfers it was one of my faves. But I was really addicted to that Temple Run game and Ruzzle. I would play every chance that I get. Definitely played Ruzzle more though.

6. soulite

souliteNew Member

Threads:
    I was addicted to Angry Birds for a long time. I downloaded each of the apps that were made and beat all/most of them. I was also addicted to 2048 more recently. I spent practically the entire last month school trying to get as high a score as possible.

7. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    I tend to go through phases with mobile games. I will download a new one and play it constantly for awhile and then will slowly stop until I've basically forgotten about it. Some in the past have been Angry Birds, Hill Climb Racing, and Bejeweled. Right now, I have been playing Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga. I like both of them because I have to use strategy. This is definitely the longest I've gone playing mobile games.

8. nuka cola

nuka colaBanned

Threads:
    I'd definitely say Subway Surfers and Clash of Clans. I check on my CoC every day at least once, so it has my attention for sure. I haven't been playing Surfers as much.

9. bmarks

bmarksMember

Threads:
    I'm the only one in my friend group who plays Subway Surfers so it's good to see I'm not alone. I go through phases where I'll be absolutely obsessed with it then there will be long stretches of time where I don't even look on the game. Aside from Subway Surfers, I've also dabbled in addiction to Temple Run and Angry Birds as well as most puzzle games until I beat them or get too stumped (they beat me haha)

10. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    I guess with all the people praising Subway Surfers in this thread, I'll have to check it out!

11. ajally123

ajally123New Member

Threads:
    It has got to be 2048, genius little app that appeared quite a while ago now. Just so addictive that you can play it in relatively short bursts. I don't really like playing mobile games as they are just too casual but this is definitely a fun little game to pick up and play if you have a spare 5-10 minutes.

12. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I say mine would have to be Pet Rescue Saga and Candy Crush. They are both so stupid but addicting. I need to get them off my phone. They are a huge time waster! I never got into Angry Birds or Temple Run. Temple Run makes me dizzy.

13. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    Although I'm not really into mobile phone games, boredom does strike and I have found myself installing, trying out, and uninstalling games on my phone just for the heck of it. I did find the Temple Run quite addictive because of the graphics and the interface. Since I like to change phones every few months, I install Temple Run to test the graphics and gyro sensors of the phone. I know there are other games that have nicer graphics, but this is the one I enjoyed playing.

14. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets my vote. It has huge replay value as you can play older stages that have some minor changes each time. There are also a handful of survival mode options wherein you could just play against yourself in terms of aiming for a higher score each time, and because each play will give you different set of weapons and challenges, you'd get a different game every time as opposed to some other games that are just the same game over and over so you'd more likely get sick of it a lot easier. Also, they are constantly adding more and more levels and even hold online events so there's always something new to look forward to.

15. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    Plants vs Zombies 2 is out already!?

16. moorecoby

moorecobyNew Member

Threads:
    lol subway surfers was addicting but i got tired of it after a while, then i moved on to flappy birds lol. i hardly play games now but the addiction is like a phase really. overtime your going to get tired of the game.

17. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    Bejeweled was the only mobile game I ever really got into, never tried candycrush saga. I would usually just play Shining Force or Bejeweled on my phone.

18. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Mine is Clash of Clans. I just started a thread in this forum about this game actually. Anyways, i love the game because it's unpredictable and there are so many things to do like upgrading your walls, town hall and of course your troops. Also one of the things that i love to do is raid some unsuspecting victims and collect loots and lots of loots. I also love the new update which is the clan war, where your clan leader can start a war with another clan and each of the members have a designated enemy to attack. It's a really fun and engrossing mobile online game. :)

19. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are tons of addictive games, but I'll go with the classic Tetris on smartphones. It's incredibly challenging, and no game of Tetris is exactly the same as the others. I've spent many hours playing that game on my phone when I probably should have been doing other things. There are a couple of different game modes that make it more challenging or more fun. At this point, I can beat a finite game of Tetris once every five to six tries, and I can go quite a long time in endless games of it, too.

20. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah Subway Surfers was pretty addictive. But I was really into Plants V.S. Zombies when it first came out, that game was really addictive. I also went nuts for Pokemon but that was not on mobile phones and more for mobile gaming consoles, but yeah it was pretty addictive, repetitive though but nonetheless very addictive.