Most worn accessory

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Anna Blush • Feb 18, 2013.

1. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My most worn accessory would probably be a tie between my necklace and my stud earrings. I wear them almost everyday together and I just love the touch they add to any outfit. I am not a fan of costume jewelry so therefore I wear my sterling silver pieces a lot.
    What would you say is your most worn accessory on a daily basis?

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I have a plain gold necklace that naturally twists in different directions, and it never comes off, unless I want to ring the changes for an evening. I sleep in it and shower in it, and it's part of me, as are the matching Creole hoop earrings. My husband bought them as an engagement present in Turkey back in 1999, and they go with everything. I have lots of other jewellery, but it just makes brief appearances now and then.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My most worn accessory would be a tie between my earring and my purse. I can't leave home without my purse and I practically feel naked without my earrings.

I used to wear a watch everyday. I felt naked without it too, but I broke it and didn't replace it. It took me many months to get used to not wearing watch. I now use my cell phone to keep track of time.

4. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Well aside from the 3 rings I wear constanty, I'm pretty big on necklaces. Not always statement pieces, but just something to add an extra touch to outfits. I love belts, too.

5. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    For me it would be a necklace of some sort mostly gold, rings and earrings.. the wedding band and the diamond engagement ring have been a constant on my fingers for years now... the earrings and the necklaces keep changing depending on my mood and dress.. or the occasion.

6. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I like to wear mostly watches on daily basis. Without watch I feel uncomfortable and I am addict to wear gorgeous looking branded watches which I prefer to purchase from online shopping store. My favourite brands for watches are Fossil, Titan and Dvine. I have all collections of watches from these brands only.

7. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I have a set of bangles I wear almost constantly. Sometimes I forget to put them on, but they have almost become my signature. They are the only thing I never change; unlike earrings, belts, shoes or handbags.

8. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    I think my rings and my watch. I cant seem to live without them. It feels like im walking naked without them on me.

9. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    My most worn accessories are my watch and bracelet. I don't know why but it feels weird not wearing a watch and a bracelet. I once forgot to wear my watch when I was rushing to go to work and I feel restless the whole day! Haaha :D

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mines would be my silver hoop earrings i love them cause they aren't too big and not to small and they go great with anything i wear.

11. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I am in the process of changing my style. I am trying to dress in business attire, and look classy. I love the idea of dressing modestly, and not showing too much. Prior to this change, I used to wear huge hoop ear rings all the time, which I think is absurd. I can't even believe wore those out in public. Now, I wear stud earrings or pear earrings. When I say I wear them, I mean I wear them a lot. I need to find more jewelry that looks elegant, and classy. I haven't done much research on sterling silver but I tend to like those the best. Where did you get your studs? I have never worn studs but I am thinking of wearing them, I think they look gorgeous on woman.

12. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, I am also a huge watch addict as well except I only wear one and it's from Micheal Kors. If you really enjoy this accessory he has some really amazing and classy ones. The prices are generally on the higher end side but they are more than half off on outlet stores or even some places online as well!

13. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My most worn accessory is a silver and amethyst cross necklace that a friend gave me. I love it for the religious significance as well as that it's purple and was a gift from a good friend. I don't take it off.
    My other thing that I wear a lot when the weather is cool, is a black and white hat with cat ears.
    I also have one of those leather mini backpack purse things that I carry when I don't want to carry a big bag, and a huge canvas bag that says "I Love Fair Trade" for when I do want to carry a big bag.
    My second favorite necklace looks like the royal crown on those Keep Calm posters. It cost $20.

14. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Not wear any accessory besides my glasses;)

15. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, since its placed on the list of accessories my most worn one would be my purse of course. I tend not to leave my home without it. My next most worn accessory would be my watch. I don't wear this all the time, but most of the time I do. You would be amazed at how most of us just have to know what time it is. As for necklaces, it would depend on the occasion, usually I don't wear them unless I am dressing up a bit and I don't wear earrings at all any longer due to an allergic reaction to metal.

16. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a gold bracelet my daughter gave me many years back and a pair of gold hoop earrings I wear all the time. I have to remind myself I have other jewelry to chose from. I stopped wearing a watch about 15years ago, I have seen some nice ones but I just have no desire to start to wear a watch again.

17. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    My most worn accessory is a set. Hubby bought me the matching earrings, ring and necklace in the Blue Diamond Collection at Zales. I wear them all everyday. They are practically apart of me now. If I forget to put one of the pieces on, I feel like I'm forgetting something all day until I have that Aha! moment.

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My most worn accessory would be my stud earrings as well. I don't remove them unless I'm going to clean my earrings, because I heard that the pierced hole in our ears tends to close when you don't insert an earring in it for quite some time.

19. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I also wear my stud earrings in a daily basis and I even forget I am wearing them sometimes.
    They up are plain zirconia Ina sterling silver plate and they just don't leave my ears (haha).
    It is also very convenient because they match almost everything I wear as well!

20. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    My most worn accessory would be earrings..also bangles. I like wearing earrings as it just makes me look more cheerful. I also enjoy wearing bangles. I like costume jewellery and have built up quite a collection.