Mothers Day Gifts 40-50% Off At Adoramapix

Discussion in Hot Deals started by radical • Apr 11, 2016.

1. radical

radicalNew Member

Threads:
    AdoramaPix seem to have a bunch of nice mothers day gifts heavily marked down, which is nice to find when the holiday is still a month away. Too often the decent sales don't show up till its too late...

I use this lab for my printing, but for some reason every now and then they sell stuff on their Amazon store for cheaper than they sell it for on their own website - go figure. Their print quality and service are excellent so I always keep an eye out for deals from them.
    -R

#1Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
  2. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sweet. Thanks for telling us about it. It is nice to find deals in advance. I probably wouldn't have paid that much attention, but since you shared your own experience, it seems more promising. High quality at a lower price is always a good thing.

That does seem strange. I guess maybe they are trying to draw more people in by selling cheaper on Amazon. I would imagine that once people buy their stuff and like the quality of it, they will start shopping the site itself. Loss leaders and all that, I guess.

I still have no idea what I'm getting my mother for Mother's Day, but now I have more options. :)

3. radical

radicalNew Member

Threads:
    You're probably right about it being a hook to draw people in. I'm not sure what to get her myself, but I'm leaning towards the personalized I <3 Mom with a nice picture I took of the boys that I know she loves. It would be perfect for her desk at work. :D