Mr. Clean with FeBreeze Meadows and Rain

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Hickorycottage • May 3, 2012.

1. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    I love, love, live this stuff I pour it in my mop water and mop the floors with it. It fills The House with the MOST wonderful clean smell. I have been known to clean my sinks with it just so my kitchen will smell fresh for company.

2. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I love the smell of Febrez, I just purchased some Tide that has added Febrez to the detergent, and gives it a great fragrance. Thanks for the tip.

3. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    When you say if fills your house with this scent, do you mean it is a heavy scent? Because the name of it makes it sound light and airy. I get a headache it there is a heavy scent to cleaners and air fresheners. Do you think it smells like how it does after a rain?

4. ronnie41647

ronnie41647New Member

Threads:
    I LOVE this to. It smells so good. I put some in a spray bottle (follow the directions on the back of the bottle to dilute it) and clean everything with it. I think it does have a stronger smell, but wouldnt describe it as heavy. To me it just smells clean.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this before but it sure seems like Febreeze is in a lot of other products now. Meadows and Rain sounds like such a wonderful scent. I may have to give this one a try!

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing. I love rain smell and I like the smell of Febreze. And I guess since it's Mr. Clean, it probably cleans pretty well too. I'll have to search the web and see if I can find a coupon for it. I'm not used to paying full price for cleaning products ever since I became a couponer.

7. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    meadows and rain doesn't sound like it is a heavy scent, but i'm with the person above, strong scents give me a headache. I can only wear certain perfume. i tried febreze, but some of the scents are super strong.