Multi Level Marketing/direct Sales Best And Worst Products

Discussion in Product Reviews started by jcort • Mar 11, 2015.

1. jcort

jcortMember

Threads:
    Most direct sales products seem overpriced and low quality. There are a few that I enjoy, but overall I try to avoid them.

I really like Norwex's polishing cloth, and I use Mary Kay mascara every once in a while. I find most Pampered Chef products to be overpriced for their quality.

What products do you love/hate?

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Tupperware has always seemed to stand the test of time. I have pieces that were handed down to me from my mother! But, they are so expensive. I know they last a long time and have a decent warranty (if you find the right salesperson to work the warranty for you), but sometimes I just can't pay $50 for a plastic bowl!

3. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    My boyfriend does a car service MLM and it is AWESOME. He gets free unlimited towing, bond service for traffic violations, legal advice, emergency roadside, travel discounts and a whole bunch more. yesterday my tire went flat and he got it towed and fixed for nothing.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The roadside service you mentioned is good, it not only pays for the roadside service it covers the members with a accidental death life insurance policy and for some people that maybe the only insurance they have.

5. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    Haha, you must be familiar with the mlm I am talking about. There are way too many benefits for me to remember. The earning potential is also unbelievable. For anybody who might be interested, you can get more information or sign up at

6. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    Id have to agree with Tupperware. They are great quality. I cant really think of any other product that is better than that.