Music Download

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by difrancprod • Apr 23, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    What do you use to download your music? Do you only purchase using iTunes? Coz I have seen a lot of great music purchasing sites out there like Bandcamp and Amazon.

2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I always try to go with the one that offers me the choice between 320kbps and FLAC versions of what i am buying. Most of the times i just go to the band's website and they have it there to buy like that. I don't like itunes for how the whole service works and the quality of the music there.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I usually get iTunes gift cards as gifts so therefore I don't feel like spending money anywhere else so I just buy from iTunes pretty much all the time. I don't the very best so therefore having the okay version is always okay with me.

4. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I usually just try to download music for free.. Aimini.net is one site I can download it for free. :D

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use mp3 rocket it's free and fast I never tried iTunes or band camp before I like to use the free ones

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually download music at 4shared or mp3skull, but sometimes I just directly click the links that Google's search results show me.

7. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Between Hypem and my mad Googling skills I haven't bought an mp3 in ... ever. I have never bought an mp3 and I don't ever intend to. What would be the point of throwing away money like that?

8. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    iTunes mostly or Amazon.
    But mostly I checked artist profiles from social networks or their official sites and just buy it from there.

Most artist use iTunes anyway.