My Angry Birds Are In Outer Space!!

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Ainjell • May 17, 2012.

1. Ainjell

AinjellMember

Threads:
    There is a NEW Angry Bird game out called Angry Birds Space that I've downloaded onto my Android phone. It is amazingly fresh and it's on a completely different level than any of the other Angry Bird games. I thought to mysef, I said, "Self" myself said, "Huh??" I said, "How can I play angry birds without gravity?" -silence- So, I went to the Google Play Store (formerly the Android Market) and downloaded Angry Birds Space. It's such a fun game. Without gravity it's even more challenging but by no means impossible. They didn't advertise it well so a lot of people don't know about it yet but it is very fun. If you love Angry Birds already, you will fall in love with this next level of gameplay. I've included a trailer so you can see how the birds ended up in space in the first place. Download and play. The possibilities of fun are out of this galaxy! :)

[video=youtube;Cih-cnmulMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cih-cnmulMM&feature=relmfu[/video]

2. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    It looks great. I have an iPod so might well look to try and see if I can find this anywhere on the App Store, if it's out on there yet. Sometimes when new games are released they're released specifically only to one market for a small amount of time before being available on the other game markets.

3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    Space has been out in iTunes for awhile. I haven't bought it yet. I am just getting through some of the older map packs that I have. Probably by next week. Thanks for the heads up I was wondering if it was any good or not.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I downloaded it a few weeks ago and wasn't expecting it to be as fun as I think it is. Graphics are even better than in the original version and the fact that gravity plays a huge role in this version makes it worth playing. Kudos to Rovio!

5. GGGuardian

GGGuardianMember

Threads:
    I'm literally addicted to this game! I love Angry Birds. I play Angry Birds Space everyday. I love the new look to it compared to the original game. The gameplay is also new and exciting and I can't wait to see what the creators have in store for the future.

6. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I've played Angry Birds on my Android phone. It was a challenging game before, but without gravity it will really be tough. The old one felt like it was too easy, although I struggled with it at times. Visually this game looks stunning, and I can't wait to see how many levels are in this one. I'm definitely going to give this game a try. I hope they didn't change the game too much, because sometimes developers will take a game in a different direction. Who knew launching birds from a slingshot would be so fun?

7. TylerC94

TylerC94New Member

Threads:
    Wow. How did I not know about this, downloading now!

8. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Nah. I just got into playing that darn Nyan and I have literally spent hours just playing with that cat.
    I can't get above 92k and that makes me kind of mad. I think angry birds is just something else that will drive me crazy.

9. G4rud4f7

G4rud4f7New Member

Threads:
    I've downloaded this, having played the older installments of the angry birds franchise, this game is a definite win. I find my brother fighting hard too play this game among themselves. Angry birds in their own might is too damn addictive, I really do expect more from them, newer version, newer environment etc.,