My Essentials

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Ke Gordon • Aug 20, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you like or have access to the My Essentials brand is your local supermarket? It is made by Supervalue foods in Eden Minnesota. This is a generic brand that is every bit as good or better than the name brand product if you ask me. I recently had some Tortilla Lime chips that were every bit as good as Tostitos for half the price. I liked them so much I wrote an email complimenting them. They were happy to have it!

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most stores have some generic lines and most of them are okay. I have to say I rather like Lidl and Aldi for their mac and cheese as it's good value and tastes good. The same goes for CVS and their potato snacks; the cheese puffs are half the price of cheetos and taste as good and I know their other snacks are good value as they always sell out at the weekends.

3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I just found My Essentials brand in my last visit to the store and precisely got a package of corn chips with the same taste and quality that Frito-Lay's Fritos, but for a fraction of the price.

I also got other items but I have not tasted them yet, hope these are as a good as their corn chips.