My Favorite Pc Game Store - Green Man Gaming

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by gh0st233 • Jul 15, 2015.

1. gh0st233

gh0st233Member

Threads:
    Let me start with this, I was not paid in any way to write this.

I found Green Man Gaming when they have barely started a few years ago and I didn't think much of it, back then. It's a store selling games with occasional sales, great. Also, before there's any confusion, they are a licensed distributor, unlike a large number of key sites. They actually have a contract with the publishers to sell their games on their website.

Why do I like them?

They have lots of amazing sales. They even have a sale going on currently. Their summer sale is on right now, AND there is a 20% discount code that you can use site-wide. I have bought many games from them, and since this summer sale has started 5 or 6 days ago, I have bought 5 games for very good prices.

So, they have sales, nothing special. Read on!

Like games? Sure you do. Like free games? Of course you do, who doesn't? If you write reviews on games, you get paid in credit that you can use on the site, easy as that. Write a review with good English and good content, and if they approve it, you get paid. If you review a game that has been reviewed before, you'll get 25 cents, and if you review a game that noone has reviewed on the site before, you'll get 1$. I have got at least 30$ this way that I have spent for amazing games such as Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

There's even more! If you are a new user, if you register with my referral link, once you spend 2$ on site, both You and I will receive bonus 2$ to spend on the site in credit. I didn't find anything about referral links in the terms and rules, so I will post it. Click

with my link and get us both 2$ once you spend 2$, or click

for a non-referral link. If ref links are not allowed, please message me or edit my post, but like I said, I did not find it in the terms and rules.