My first cashback! Awesome!

Discussion in Coupons started by tosaytheleast • Oct 19, 2013.

1. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    So last week I purchased two new DVD games. FIFA and Nba 2k14 from

It was actually a friend of mine who recommended me to this site claiming that they offer cashbacks if you shop through online stores that are affiliated to this website. I didn't really put it in my head what my friend said but I checked the site out and read good feedback about it so I signed up. I searched what I was looking for from different online stores and found it. Luckily Gamestop is affiliated with Panda Cash back. I ordered two DVDs as I have already mentioned above for a total of $60. Although there is an offered 2.5% cashback, I never really thought about it until two days after I got my DVDs, they contacted me about the 2.5% cashback I'll be getting! Isn't that awesome! This is the first ever cashback I received guys!

#1Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  2. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I just purchased some items from Asos and got 10% cashback because the order was over £120. It doesn't get paid to me for a while but it will be a nice little surprise when it does!

3. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I love those sites! I stay faithful to the one I use because then my cashback adds up more quickly. I say, why not? If you're going to buy online anyway, you may as well take advantage of these opportunities!

4. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    It's great that you got your first ever cash back. :) This is great encouragement for persons who join or are thinking of joining similar sites.

5. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    This is a great way to spend your money. I like the idea that you can be rewarded for shopping.