My Free Zoo - Not just for kids

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by H.C. Heartland • Oct 28, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever played the online game, 'My Free Zoo'? Our niece recently got us hooked on it. It is a free game that also has options to purchase 'diamonds' so that higher graphic animals can be put into the zoo. (Thus, I think we were invited to begin playing because she knew we used Paypal. haha) But it really is a Neat way for kids to learn how to balance money, have employees, take care of animals, etc. You begin with a very small space and then later on in the game have options to make it bigger. My sign in name is happyholly40 if anyone starts playing and wants a 'friend'. Friends let you trade cards. The site that created it has other free online games that are similar in nature but we have not tired these ones yet. Do any of you play a similar type of game?

2. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    I tend to stay away from online games of this variety because they love to give me viruses and slow my computer down. I used to play Farmville a lot in the past until it completely crashed my computer and I had to have it professionally repaired. You really have to be careful what kinds of programs you access.

3. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    I used to play a game called Fashion Story which I love and it had a similar concept. I owned a clothing store and I had to buy clothes and purchase racks and decorations for my store using coins from the game. I loved this game because I love fashion and I loved seeing what kind of clothes and bags I could sell to my customers. This game was pretty cool because it felt like I actually had my own store because I really had to maintain it and keep up with inventory and purchase dressing rooms and shelves ect. I had to keep track of how much money I had coming in and my customers and what clothes sold the fastest. This game taught me a lot about having my own clothing business if that was something that I wanted to pursue.

4. Gin0710

Gin0710Active Member

Threads:
    Never heard of it, but I'm going to look for it and download it so I can play it. That sounds like a whole lot of fun. Has anyone here ever played Bushwhackers? It's on Big Fish Games. That's a fun game. You basically go around whacking bushes and getting money out of it. There are a lot of cool quests and you can earn money to buy better things. You don't have to buy it either.

5. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads: