My List Of Income Apps

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by joshc428 • Sep 15, 2015.

1. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    Here is my list of income apps:
    1. SBTV: $0.36-$2.50 daily X 30 = $10.80-$75 monthly
    This one is widely variable due to bonus rounds. Usually,there's a daily cap of $0.36 but you can often earn extra throigh random bonus rounds. Some days I can get 2 extra cents. Some days I can get $2. It's all variable. Also, it works best with iOS.

2. Perk TV: $1-3 daily X 30 = $30-$90 monthly
    I have 4 smartphones running Perk TV. I could earn more but I don't run this app when I'm at school because of the "Are you watching?" popup.

3. Checkpoints: $1.50 daily X 30 = $45 monthly
    Again, 4 phones. This app is much more stable so I can run them when I go to school.

4. Mobile Performance Meter: $0.05 daily X 30 = $1.50 monthly
    I only have this app on my main phone. Slowest earner but hey, free money
    5. Apptrailers: $0.25-$0.50 daily X 30 = $7.50-$15 monthly
    Not passive at all since you have to advance to the next video but I can earn some Extra money while reading or watching a show

Total: Using only these 5 apps, I can rack up anywhere from $94.80- $226.50 monthly. It won't make me rich, and it sure doesn't replace a job. But it's better than nothing, especially for a struggling college student.

2. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    Awesome list, thanks for this. I'm going to have to check these out. Unfortunately, I only have one mobile phone though, so I think that significantly reduces my possible income per month?

3. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for reminding me about Checkpoints. I used to have it but never installed it on my new phone.
    I'm using four devices on Perk right now but not doing quite as good as you. Maybe it's my internet connection.

4. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    @razelia@razelia

Definitely. I'd suggest investing a couple dollars in income devices. C7recycle is a great site to buy burner phones from. They even have a specific section called 'income app devices.' Pick up a few Huwaei Premias. I got mine for $10 each and they run Perk TV like a dream. My LG Fuel is really good too. My ZTE Whirl crashes often, so it's only really effective when I can babysit it.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this @joshc428@joshc428 . I don't currently use any of these apps. Do you need actual cell service to use them, or can you use them via wifi?

I was checking into C7recycle and saw that they're having a sale that ends September 20th. Here's what it says, it's on their Facebook site, and is for Facebook users.
    September Clearance sale at C7 Device Recycle

C7 Device Recycle has created an exclusive coupon code for Facebook users for 15% off any $59 order: C7FB15% In addition, if you “like” our Facebook page and send a message to us directly once you place your order by Sept 20th, we will provide a **FREE USB cable** with each device you order through Sunday!

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, well done and good for you! You're definitely right, it may not be a wage, but it sure must help a lot. I wish I could make use of some these apps, but I'd have to get the smart phones to get started. That means spending more money I just don't have. But thanks for sharing :)

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing your apps. I have an older smartphone that I will need to put to work so that I can make a few more dollars. Where do you find these apps so that you can start making more money? I have SB running on my device already.

8. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHomeActive Member

Threads:
    Just search for the names of the apps mentioned above in the search bar on Google Play if it's an android or the app store on your iPhone if that's what you have. I've found some by checking the suggested or similar apps they suggest.

9. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Are you paying a monthly cell phone bill for 4 devices though, or are these apps that work off of wifi, so no cell service is needed?

10. karamara

karamaraMember

Threads:
    Sounds like a bit of a drag to earn good money, not that it's bad or anything. I'm not much of a fan of these kinds of apps mainly because most of them tend to bombard you with adware and tries to install shady apps on your phone. I used to have PerkTV back when I was struggling to find a stable income, it's a pretty cool app.

11. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Sadly, I think all these apps do not work in my country. It can really be a good source of extra cash. I have tried Cash Pirate before but I can't seem to load the videos in my tablet. Then the apps that I download are not really adding points to my account. It is difficult to find an income app that works here. I hope in the future, they will include my country in apps like this.

12. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I have been using App Trailers for years. It is so easy to use a cave man could do it. I have also been using two others apps as well. One is called Receipt Hog and the other is Receipt Pal. All you have to do is snap a picture of your receipt and you get rewarded with points. Then once you save up enough points you can get gift cards. I've only been using these two apps for a good couple of months and I want the highest reward on the list so it will be a while before I cash out on my points.

13. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    That's what I was wondering, too. Burner phones were mentioned in another post above, but I didn't know those were reliable for wifi. If they are, then sure, it'd be a cheap way to earn some cash.

14. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    They all work off of wifi! I buy them unlocked and used from c7recycle. They have a subsection specifically for running income apps. In my opinion, the most cost efficient phone is the Huwaei Premia which you can pick up for about $10. My Internet provider has no data cap, so I can run the phones all day without fear of extra charges. If you're worried about a crazy electricity bill, don't worry. It costs a fraction of a cent to keep them plugged in all day.

15. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks, Joshc428. I'm not worried about electricity, but I was worried about adding another phone to my monthly cell bill and the data usage that would go with it. As a family of 4, we are already paying more than we should so that we don't run out of data each month! Knowing they run off of wifi is definitely incentive to give it.

16. MyPoesies

MyPoesiesMember

Threads:
    What a great list! I know all of the apps that you listed above and sort of gave up on earning any kind of income on them. AppTrailers was probably my favorite due to the videos rolled on it's own and you didn't have to do much to earn anything. What I don't understand is why would you need multiple devices? The phone I have ran a lot of these apps all simultaneously. I'd hate to buy multiple devices just for this. Doesn't seem like you'd make much of a profit after all of your device purchases. Other then that, these income apps are great for college students and anyone else who wants to make a little side money.

17. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    Nice, that's a good chunk of change. I use Swagbucks and Perk Tv at the moment, but I'll have to look into the others you mentioned.

18. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    Great job. Thanks for the list. I love Perk. I use the PerkTv app on two devices and also use the Perk Scratch & Win. If I have nothing better to do I will sit and use it while watching tv. Sometimes I get lucky and win 50 or 100 points. My sister won 1000 points once on it as well. I love that you can put the money you earn on their Perk Plastic. Having extra devices sounds like a good idea especially if you can get them cheap. Any free money is good money in my opinion.

19. paleblueskies

paleblueskiesNew Member

Threads:
    I will for sure try these. It's so hard to find a job anymore, and i'm currently in school. I feel like most of these things are scams. It's good to have actual recommendations.

20. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I love that you provided detailed info about these apps including how much you make from them, that's really helpful! Thanks and i will try some of these hope i'll earn as much as you! :)