My Spy Bird Box

Discussion in Product Reviews started by amynichole318 • Mar 14, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I was wondering if anyone has tried this. What it is, is a bird house that has a see through back and you place it against your window with suction cups. My daughter really wants this and it looks really fun and educational, getting to see the life of a bird and babies. I have a couple of doubts about it though. My first concern is the suction cups. I have never had much luck with suction cups and I would not want to risk lives of newborn birds. Also, my other concern would be that we would be disturbing the family. Now, it says it has a 2 way mirror so we can see the birds but they can't see us. I think any noise would bother them and make them nervous and if we did get lucky enough to have birds hatch, my kids would be so excited that I know they would make lots of noise at seeing them, at least at the beginning.

I do really want to get this because I think it would be really cool to see what they do inside there birdhouses, but I am just not sure. I am hoping someone that has tried it and give me an idea if it is worth the money and if the suction cups were safe for the birds. Thank you.