My Talking Tom - my new favorite virtual pet

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Dec 29, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you guys ever played Pou? The blob that you keep as a pet in your phone? This one?
    pou1_1.

Well I used to play with it a lot. But now, I have a new favorite - My Talking Tom. The guys at Outfit 7 have taken their talking friends apps to a higher level by increasing the interactivity. I can now feed tom, play with him, put him to sleep, change his accessories, etc. It's my new favorite virtual pet game! I just had to let you know guys. This app is really cute. Check it out at the Play Store.
    talkingtom.

2. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I love talking Tom, I sent out several christmas greeting using tom, he funny and he records anything you say and you just send it around, I love to send to my grandmother and father it lights up their day, I have also found some more apps with talking animals also.

3. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    I used Tom in the past. It was so neat at first but got old after a few days. I downloaded it again last month to show my little ones and they really loved it and used it for a few hours but once again, the hype died down and I got rid of it again.

4. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    I am a big fan of this app and I have made tom my pet too. The cat in the app is very cute and adorable. My younger brother absolutely loves that cat. I have also used to record funny messages for people in order to cheer them up. At the end of the day, when I start playing with this cat, it takes away all my stress of the day.