My travel exprience at Duden waterfalls...

Discussion in Travel started by roki123 • Nov 18, 2014.

1. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQarU9y7BTJ6Nt9ro3LyBQqLqXaQwJOPmxHZSFuwiZ3BOqj982y.
    I think this photograph will help you a lot to understand how much excited place it is ? I went to the Duden waterfalls with my wife who loves to spend her weekend at a beautiful place. This time I gave her a surprised to take her in Duden waterfalls. I think guys, you can guess how much she would be happy....

2. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    roki123! I have already visited the Düden Waterfalls last year with my family. It is the group of waterfalls and located in the Antalya. We had spent a memorable time there and we would love to go there again. I am sure your wife will definitely love your surprise. Here i am sharing its some pictures that i captured during my trip.
    filename-dsc00581-.
    3333.JPG
    duden8.

Attached Files:

3. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I also visited Düden Waterfalls last summer with my wife. According to my point of view it is an ideal place to see the breathtaking views of natural beauty. This stunning destination is located in the province of Antalya, Turkey. At this spot we can listen the sound of the falling water shimmering. I also have few images of this pretty sight and want to share with all community members.

Waterfall-Duden-at-Antalya-Turkey.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwjiIi5bbvidLw2nEThcV1BexOkiZ530onHw1yHnoD2MuH3Pjk.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxyT1mrOkByGxsRKT2Ntc1-g-pSIO3YWtVXW_5qJqgJDobEiR5cQ.

4. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    I’m happy to see that Maxwell and Ashlee ! Both of you visited this waterfall and knows much about it. It is really worth seeing places and perfect destination for tourist who love to visit the natural spots. Moreover your shared images are alluring and fascinating for me.

5. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    roki123, it is a great owner for us that you have been liked our posts. I think you also have great knowledge about different place of the world like us. Can you tell me about your favorite destinations around the globe?

6. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Why not Maxwell! I love to visit natural and historical landmarks. That's why I often travel to all around the world. I can't say there is only one destination which I love to visit because God has made lots of beautiful places all over the Earth. If I talk about that place where I prefer to visit again and again then I must say I will prefer to go to Niagara Falls, Grand Canyon and Alaska. These are awe-inspiring places for me and i would like to explore these ideal destinations again and again. What do you think about these places?

7. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    roki123, here I want to tell you Niagara Fall is one of my favorite falls all over the world. I have been visited Grand Canyon also but I have no experience of Alaska. Because I never went there. But after reading your post I think it is one of the must visited places around the world. Tell me about this destination in detail.

8. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow... Maxwell! Your shared images are really awesome my friend. I never get a chance to explore that enhancing attraction yet. But after reading this thread now i have added that attraction in my bucket list. roki123! I must say you have started nice thread and discussion is going well. But i still want to know more about that regions other attractions or points of interest. .... .....

9. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, as I told you in my previous post this beautiful fall is located in the Antalya. It is a famous and most visited city of Turkey. It offers a wide range of other beautiful attractions expect Düden Waterfalls. These are following:
    1-Old Town
    2-Old Harbour
    3-Antalya Museum
    4-Yivli Minare
    5-Hadrian's Gate
    6-Roman Fortress

10. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    I must say guys! All of you have shared a massive info about Antalya's attractions. It seems to be really interesting and fascinating place. Now i had enough knowledge about its historical and natural spots for making my tour there. I am sure i would have a great time there. I would love to share my experiences with all community members. If you guys wanna suggest me any tips then you are most welcome here. :)

11. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey, here I want to ask you don't miss to visit the Yivli Minare. It is a prettiest heritage sight to see in this region. It is also known as Yivli Minare Mosque. This beautiful mosque was built by the Anatolian Seljuk Sultan Alaaddin Keykubad I. It attracts the visitors because of its delightful surroundings.