MyCokeRewards

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by Collin1000 • Apr 7, 2012.

1. Collin1000

Collin1000Member

Threads:
    How many of you use MyCokeRewards.com ?

I've found it very time consuming to enter in my codes, but I still do it so that I can enter all of the sweepstakes and giveaway contests. They usually have some really cool prizes but the most I've ever won was a free 32oz Poweraid.

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I do not like it much since it takes time to put in the codes and the prizes aren't really worth the time. Also, the point expire as time goes on so in order to accumulate enought for a cool prize you have to buy like a dozen cases of coke.

3. Crow

CrowNew Member

Threads:
    I use it since my aunt only buys coke products like dasani water and that; then when I get a few points I enter them in a few sweepstakes. I mean, why not? What have I got to lose?

4. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I don't buy Coke. I much prefer Pepsi. So, I don't even use MyCokeRewards. What exactly are the said prizes that you can win, besides the bottle of Powerade?

5. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    In the UK we have Cokezone. The biggest thing I've got was a Cineworld voucher (not worth that much).

6. savetoday

savetodayMember

Threads:
    I find with corporations as large as Coke it's really not worth the effort.

Millions of people are entering, and all those minutes spent entering you may as well be doing something else.
    I'm much more of an "instant win" competition kinda guy!

7. youtubedomination

youtubedominationMember

Threads:
    This only thing I've been able to get is a coupon for a free bottle of Coke. I've pretty much given up on MyCokeRewards since then.

8. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I've never used this site or heard of it, I might try it out and see if it's worth spending any time on there. There's so many sites these days and sieving through them or finding HONEST reviews is pretty time consuming, but worth it when you find a diamond among the rough.:)

9. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    I enter points and wait until I have a ton then max out entries in a certain contest. I haven't really ever redeemed the points for any of the free stuff because it didn't seem worth it. I wish the codes just came via QR codes or something and you could just snap a pic with your cell phone instead of having to enter all the numbers.

10. JoshTheboss

JoshThebossMember

Threads:
    Wow this still exists!?

I remember using this back almost 10 years ago, along with other games like Habbo. The funiture trading was a big deal back then. I eventually even sold it to someone for real money. Cool deal if you ask me :D.

11. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I am a fan of the coke rewards. I don't enter the contests though. I have bought magazine subscriptions, and gift cards with my points. They really ass up fast. Its worth it just for the magazines....

12. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I have read somewhere that there are people on eBay who are willing to buy coke caps for the reward numbers. I have been entering my numbers at Coke Rewards but from the comment here, it sounds like I should start selling my caps on eBay!

13. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I used to be on there but gave up soon after, you need to enter a lot of codes to get anywhere. Maybe if they had better ways of getting points I might re-join in the future.