Mystery Shopping

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Sep 16, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I notice this discussion has come on here before, but do you ever use mystery shipping as a way to save money on goods and services or restaurant meals? I do work as a mystery shopper from time to time, and there are many goods and services you can save money on by mystery shopping. I think the best thing I have gotten is a free oil change. I am looking at a carpet cleaning company now though. I may be able to get some free carpet cleaning. One good place to look is

. You can get a feel for different companies, and they have a job board on the site for different mystery shopping jobs.

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    This sound like a interesting way to make some money and save money. I had a friend who did mystery shopping at McDonald's. She had to go through the drive thru and order a certain order. She got to eat the meal, be reimbursed for the food and tell about her experience. It sounds quite fun. I love to shop and I don't mind giving an honest reflection of services I've received. I am considering being a mystery shopper.

3. HenryDiebold

HenryDieboldNew Member

Threads:
    I had never made mysterious shopping like you. It looks that you enjoyed a lot from it. I do online shoppings of gifts product like cards, fancy glasses, scented candles, photo frames and many more.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I lived in England, I always wanted to try my hand at mystery shopping, but never got round to it! Now I'm halfway across the world and wish I could do it. But I've heard the jobs are very hard to come by here, and it's knowing where to look (as they aren't very well publicised), which I don't :( I hear they're a lot more common in neighbouring South Africa. Thanks for sharing, though :)

5. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I have done a little bit of mystery shopping before, and one thing that I would say is that while it might be fun, I very much doubt that many people can make a full-time living out of it. You only get paid small amounts, and often you will be paid with free things rather than actually being given money for it. So this means that you can get some things but it wouldn't pay the bills. If you're looking for a little bit of variety in your life, though, this could be perfect for what you need.