Nail Art Decorations, which kind is popular now?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by nailnice • Apr 26, 2013.

1. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    hello, everyone, I'm a nail art geek and like to learn do it myself at home.
    but I'm not sure which kind of nail decoration now is popular. also the nail polish, so many colors and category. it's really a huge task to make a perfect nail art.
    here is what I'm trying. simple, but pretty. :p
    P2071716.

2. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    at present I love chain, the kind made up of bead, white color, very elegant on nails, I saw from Tea's review on that chain, then i tried, not that easy for me. what's important, nail polish you choose is VERY vital, like this picture showing, it's really stunning, the nail tech is so admirable,she's amazing.
    that's also why I love to try some nail decorations.
    color_club_wild_at_heart_2.color_club_wild_at_heart_7.

3. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    The latest in nail art is the chalkboard manicure. Sephora sells a kit by a brand Ciate.
    s1488568-main-hero.

I see that being more popular with school aged girls. I like the swirl effect where you put tape around your fingers and dip the fingertip into a container that has water with drops of different color nail polishes in them. I've tried it once. If you don't mind the time it takes to acheive the look it's pretty cool. There are a ton of youtube tutorials on how to do it.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I also love nail art but I am very picky about it as well.
    I am a huge fan of nail art that has some kind of shapes to I or does the color blocking effect on your nails.
    I usually either do two separate colors or I just make a triangle or a spade on my nails. It looks very adorable in my opinion.

5. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I know that many of the women I see have some sort of animal print over a solid color. In addition to that, ALlure magazine showed that Marc Jacobs had his model's nails done in a solid spring color with the nail outlined by an even brighter spring-like color.
    856921-10-1332371944846.

6. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I like this easy to work on design.. I often use a number of pastels colours that blend well together to create a design. Simple ones as the one below are my kind of style... they look elegant I think .
    nail art.

#6Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  7. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Most popular decorations i think is the pearls and rhinestones. And many people are using chains and spikes, and netting also.

8. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    yeah, I love the pearls too, especially the half pearls, very easy to use, so many colors as pink white or light blue, I don't have to think for a little longer to decide which nail polish to apply, fit for many polishes. :D

9. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    you must have genuine on nail art.
    I usually spend a lot time to decide which nail polish or decorations to use, I like those simple but pretty things. such as, the foil decals, very gorgeous color but easy to use, nice nail decorations.

10. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    these tapes are also very good decorations, only need to apply a piece of one after nail polish, that makes nails more fascinating ever.

12955_20110621123906.

#10May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 2, 2013
  11. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    very spring color, the nail tech did very well in colors usage.

12. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    like this one below? :D I like this style, too. It emphasize on design, not decorations. so It's actually very important and necessary to think about how to design by the decorations rather than to think how to add more decorations to make a pretty nail art.

P2261765.

13. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Sigh I would love to try these myself. But I can't exactly do these to my nails because I'm a musician and I play the guitar so I need to keep my nails short and art-free. I'm so jealous of seeing all those wonderful nails!

14. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    wow, so nice! you are musician playing guitar, pretty cool. :D
    as for nail art, you can try some foil decals, which you can make as the length of your natural nails and no need to worry that they may fall off while playing guitar. these decals can last for 1 week if you follow the process.
    besides, some shimmer nail polish is also fit for you.
    I love nail art, so I'll try effort to find one that suit to me, :D785394cad1c8a786b99a92956709c93d71cf5041.

15. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    Time consuming style but gives pretty looks.

images (4).

site.

16. samira1

samira1New Member

Threads:
    I love nail art. And also apply different design and thanks for giving me these beautiful tips.

17. avadarling

avadarlingMember

Threads:
    Im not sure what is popular but I always stick to the French manicure. I tend to just play It safe plus I really like the way it looks. You cant go wrong!

18. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    :confused: french mani, I like this style, very elegant. but some times it's a little not convenient to wear that, you know, it's usually a little longer than my natural nails. anyway, thank you for your support. :eek:

Very glad to follow your advice in future. :p

19. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    oh, what kind of nail decorations do you like most? I can show you some design for your reference. :eek:

20. nailnice

nailniceMember

Threads:
    studs like this, can add more beauty to nails, much energetic and delicate, right? ;)
    DSC_6692.