NAKED make-up

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by H.C. Heartland • Sep 24, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever tried NAKED make-up? (not to be confused with Naked/Urban Decay). The site is here:

I have had two different sets and I loved both of them. Not only is it all natural, it is powder that can be used as an eye shadow, blush, foundation or lipstick. Obviously you have to choose the right colors for the thing you want it to do but its really cool to be stream-lined with ones make-up products. They travel and do a lot of different shows so you can find the area nearest you and try some of their free samples to see if you like it first.

2. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    I was able to try two eyeshadow products by Naked Cosmetic because these were given to me as gifts by a friend who found out that these do not match her skin tone. She gave me the Naturally Nude NN02 and Urband Rustic UR06. I have fair complexion that blended well with these colors. The eye colors were quite shimmery and lent a playful glow to my eyelids. If used as a day makeup, it should be done minimally. It is great for parties and night makeup especially when applied wet.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard good things about Naturally Nude by Naked from an ex-girlfriend. She always seemed to love their cosmetics when she could get a hold of some. How much do they cost now? I don't remember what she was paying a couple years ago, but I doubt the prices were too outrageously high. I probably know a few others that like the Naked brand, too.

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I've never tried them but think they look interesting. I like that the products are not only inexpensive but seem to be all natural or as close to all natural as they can be. My only concern with the line is that it doesn't appear to be available in stores.

5. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I have never tried it but it looks good. Is there any store you can buy it in or is it only available online? I would be hesitant to buy makeup without seeing it in person first. It's so hard to match colors and tones.

6. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I generally don't wear much make-up, but when I do, I prefer natural products that don't cause any irritations to my skin. I have seen the Naked make-up range in health food stores and certain pharmacies but I have never bought them. I am interested in trying out one of their lipsticks, as there is a particular shade that especially appeals to me. I'd also like to try out some of the free samples that you mention, but unfortunately I haven't seen any on offer here.