Namecheap Black Friday And Cyber Monday

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Theo • Nov 25, 2015.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Namecheap have sent out emails to tell people of their deals on these days, where they claim to be giving $10 million worth of savings, with the lowest prices on all products during the entire year. It maybe worth checking out, to see what is on offer if you were thinking of buying anything as their sales are genuine. Last year they didn't have much, but maybe they realized they missed out?

Namecheap's Annual Black Friday/Cyber Monday Super-Sale is almost here! This year, for two entire days -- Nov. 27th and 30th -- we're laying out $10 million worth of savings like a sumptuous holiday banquet. The discounts will be deep and the deals change hourly to keep you on your toes.

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    It was a nice Black Friday/Cyber Monday time at Namecheap with two new deals on an hourly basis for 24 hours, and a nice on-site arcade game to play while waiting for the next deal, starring Chick Norris :D

Besides playing, I got several deals on that day, from which my best deal was a CHRISTMAS domain name for only 25 cents :)

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's worth remembering for next year and to have a few domains at the ready. I didn't do so well at the game, but I got the value hosting for a year for $0.98 and it was active within hours. I got a .com for the same price too, but you do have to be prepared and have the items in your basket just as the coupon code is released.