National Coffee Day

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Jasmine2015 • Sep 28, 2015.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I just woke up this morning having my mom tell that tomorrow will be National Coffee Day. Apparently this will mean that some places will offer free or deeply discounted coffee. I've never heard if this holiday although I'm sure real coffee enthusiasts have. All I could think of was if Starbucks was going to offer anything good. Have you ever heard of this Day or participate in it?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hadn't heard of it either and haven't seen much on social media. I guess they don't really need to promote it as people will want free coffee all the time.

I do wonder why people come up with these things, is it to promote how healthy it is? I do think some places are overpriced, and it's more about quality to me, where many like to show off the brand they drink or where they buy it from.

3. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    Ugh, I missed this, but I did not get a free coffee either when I went to fill up at the store on Tuesday. I wonder where the free coffee was being given away at? I got mine at a small privately owned convienence store, so I imagine that is why I did not get my cup for free. Had I known this was happening, I would have went to a store in which I could participate and get my coffee for free.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Just heard about it from you...Happy National Coffee Day! This month of Oct. has several things going on with it. One is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

is CNN's news about National to International Coffee Day.