Natural mole removal

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Dora M • Aug 20, 2014.

1. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Assuming that you have had your moles checked out, and that there is no malignancy, have you ever tried to get rid of them in a natural way?
    I used to have a lot of moles, some of them were raised and got easily irritated by my clothes. As I couldn't afford to have them frozen off, and also wanted to avoid scarring from having them cut off, I started researching alternative ways of how to get rid of them. I used Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil with good success. Of the 6 moles that I have treated with it so far, 2 have already fallen off after two to three weeks, leaving no scar at all.
    Have you ever tried anything like this at home, and what ingredients did you use?

2. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    Woah, I had no idea you could get rid of moles without a doctors help. I learned something new today! No, I haven't ever tried it. I don't have any moles that are really noticeable so I don't worry about it. But my sister has a mole on her arm that the doctor said was fine, but she hated it for like ever. Tried to get rid of it herself with no luck. Can you give us the cider/oil recipe like is it even amounts of it? I'd really like to share this with her.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hi Verity, you might like to read this link

Even though my self-administered treatment has been successful and safe, I would still suggest that your sister consults her doctor before she tries anything like this. This method also works well for removing skin tags and warts.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm currently trying to use a wart remover with salicylic acid in it. I know I shouldn't, but I'm hoping that it eats through it anyway. I've used other methods in the past and they've never worked.

5. Nada noor

Nada noorNew Member

Threads:
    Skin moles happen to be undesirable growths on your skin. They could be extracted with surgical treatments, as well as with many products or home made remedies.