Nature Valley Granola Bars

Discussion in Food & Drink started by chiofthenorns • Oct 3, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I love Nature Valley Granola Bars especially the oats and honey flavor. It's not very sweet. It's just right. :) It's also very filling and satisfying that's why it's my go to snack when I am hungry. Do you like Nature Valley, too?

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I like Nature Valley granola bars as well, especially the oat and honey. Once I tried a peanut butter type flavor and didn't think it was as good as what I consider the original "green packaged" bar. At first I found the bars to be a little too hard but I just break pieces off of it and that fixed the problem. I like to have a granola bar with my yogurt, sometimes I mix the bar into the yogurt!

3. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Oh yea, Nature Valley Bars are apart of my staple foods that I eat pretty much every day. They're great for having something in your stomach before a workout and good for that 2:00 snack to curb your appetite before dinner. And you can get like 90 of them at Costco for like 10 bucks. And they're pretty tasty too.

I haven't tried mixing it in with yogurt. That is something I will have to try.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The chocolate one is my favorite, but isn't available everywhere so I eat have the oats and honey is my next choice. I once did a sampling promotion for the company giving them out free at stations for a month, so I got a bit tired of them and couldn't bear to eat them for a long time. They are a healthy snack and convenient and sometimes I have them for breakfast if I am in a hurry.

5. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I used to love those before I went gluten free. They taste so good and paired with yogurt really well if I had that on had too. I just scored 5 of those in a checkout today at work and brought them home for my room mate, she loves them. Granola is one of those things I do kind of miss, but there is gluten free granola, it is just much more expensive because gluten free grains are less common and therefore cost more.

6. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I like the chewy kind with yogurt on the bottom. The green package ones are too hard and crumbly for me. They make a mess. I like the salty nut softer ones. Nature Valley isn't my favorite but I do pick them up every now and again. They are good :)

7. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Had one of these Nature Valley granola bars an hour ago, and yes, it was a satisfying snack to eat! The type I like most are the cranberry granola bars, because it's not as sweet as other types of granola flavored bars and the red fruit gives a good taste with a rich smell. I take a few bars every time I go hiking or biking, and a few boxes whenever I go camping. In addition, Nature Valley has some great tasting and fulfilling fig bars, I recommend people to try it.

8. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    With yogurt? Hmmm.. I haven't tried that before. That is an amazing idea though. :D I will try some once I go to the supermarket again next week. :D