Need A New Dishwasher!!!

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Ke Gordon • Oct 13, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    OK< I need a new dishwasher. The technician said my old one was dead. I was thinking about a Kenmore, but my friend sent me pics of an Amana with good reviews. How do I save money on this, other than looking for promo codes and online coupons? Anyone have any ideas? Energy Star? Any brain storms would be appreciated. I do need a take away and delivery too.

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I just bought a new dishwasher, my old one was a Kenmore, it came with the house and must have been over 25 years old. It worked great! If it didn't look so dated I would have kept it. Unfortunately we are renovating and the old dishwasher just doesn't go. I bought a Bosch dishwasher, it is super quiet and has a good Energy Star rating. Before I bought I went around to see who would price match. A few different appliance stores said they would as did Sears. So you can always save money by having one store price match. Check with Home Depot and Lowes they usually have good sales on applicances too. The store I bought from only charged me $59 for delivery of a fridge, stove and dishwasher.