Need Cheap Cosmetics

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Allyson Stewart • Aug 3, 2015.

1. Allyson Stewart

Allyson StewartNew Member

Threads:
    Hello,
    I need someone to tell me what kind of products are the most important in the morning and that should I use to care of my skin when I wake up late and don't have time enough. I use many things but I have to make a choice sometimes but I don't know which one I shouldn't avoid...

2. samanthafox

samanthafoxNew Member

Threads:
    It really depends on your skin type. However, no matter what kind of skin type you have, moisturizing is essential part after you wash your face. What skin care products do you use? I am using booster, toner, emulsion, and lotion for relieving acne and blemishes. When I don’t have enough time to use all of them, sometime I put only emulsion that I am using. It is IASO Purifying Emulsion and I have been using it about for 1 month. It is not sticky compared to other emulsions or moisturizing creams, but still moist even when I use only this one. Since I have really oily face, I am satisfied with its function of controlling sebum as well. You can find out more information such as price on the website by searching go-iaso on google if you have similar skin type with me. The most important thing you should consider when you look for some skin care products is that knowing your skin type well and find the products that are fit to your skin type.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on your lifestyle too; I mean if you are home working you need to cleanse, tone and moisturize and that's it. If you are going out and it's hot and sunny then you need sunscreen. You also need to take into consideration your age and skin type, if you use serums and eye creams use them at night, unless you are using them as a treatment.

I used to be a beauty consultant and you can't give blanket advice as it depends on so many other factors, if you exercise, go running, wear make up or not and what kind of foundation you use.

4. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As @Theo@Theo says, the products you should be using depend on so many factors. Why not visit the beauty counters in your area and ask their advice. They've often got free samples of products too. Just don't fall for the hard sell!

5. watsadamen

watsadamenMember

Threads:
    I found a few products that are affordable and time-saving. For washing my face, I just use a mild cleanser like Cetaphil. You massage it on your face and it rinses off easily.

cetaphil-gentle-skin-cleanser-en.

I also recommend this product because it can save you time since it is already a foundation and sunscreen at the same time.
    51F77qb5YBL.
    For other great finds: