Neiman Marcas Last Call Sale

Discussion in Coupons started by H.C. Heartland • Jan 11, 2016.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Neiman Marcus is having there Last Call Sale. While the original markups are quite high, with up to 80% off the price, you can get some pretty good deals on high quality fashion. Plus, sign up here and get a free $10.00 coupon plus future emails about sales and promotions. What I like about Neiman Marcus is their free returns policy. So if you order something online and then aren't satisfied, you do not have to worry about returning it and getting a full refund.

also: LCSHIP gives you free shipping on orders over $100.00.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's good to know. I haven't shopped there in quite a while since my budget has changed, but I know they have nice quality items, and I'm sure there are some good deals if they're 80% off. Neiman's is one store I enjoyed browsing when I worked at the Galleria Mall in Houston. I wasn't accustomed to the store, being from another part of the country, where they didn't have a presence, but I enjoyed how clean and attractive the store and displays were. I wonder if they provide free shipping for returns? That's something I'll have to look into, because that can make the process so much easier, and it's one factor that can entice me to purchase something I might otherwise think twice about, especially if I'm not entirely sure it will fit or match what I'm trying to coordinate it with.