Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

Discussion in Product Reviews started by iNg • Aug 29, 2012.

1. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    I bought this off Amazon, and it does what it says, it's a superb water-soluble cleanser for normal to oily or combination skin. This does contain fragrance, though it’s not an intense amount.
    It rinses completely and won't leave any pore-clogging residue. Forget the excuses and get refreshingly clean skin and complete makeup removal in one step. If you're considering buying a cleanser, add this to your buy list.

6802810_320x385.

2. Strawberries

StrawberriesNew Member

Threads:
    I've actually been considering buying this! I use two different types of Clean and Clear face wash, and up until lately they have worked well for me. The last few weeks, though, my face has been breaking out a lot, and it's been more oily than usual. I don't wear makeup, so that isn't really a factor in it. I've always been a little hesitant about foaming face wash, would it really be as effective as non-foaming face wash at getting rid of some of the oiliness and preventing breakouts?

3. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    It's a very good cleanser all-in-all, i have very few breakouts now so i don't know if it would do a good job at clearing up blemishes.... you should maybe consider this

4. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! Great review of this product. You made me want to get in my car and drive to the store right now to buy this...and it's almost 10:30 p.m. here. lol

5. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    My experience with Neutrogena cleansers in the past has made me believe that they are specifically made for acne-prone skin. I found them quite drying, so discontinued using their products, without looking for other variations of their product range for dry skin. Reading your description, I believe this too is meant for oily to normal skin, so not for me, I'm afraid! Thanks for sharing.

6. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    My skin is normal to dry, far from oily, and the cleanser doesn't leave my skin with that dry-tight feeling, i sometimes even forget to moisturize because of how normal my skin feels after using it.

7. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    The products that I have used in the past, from Neutrogena have been helpful. I stopped using them for whatever reason. This does sound great. Thanks very much for the tip.

8. malia22

malia22Member

Threads:
    currently I am in love with my acne cleanser that i bought alongside my Clarisonic Mia but I were certainly check out this cleanser after that awesome review! :)

9. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    My skin is dry and I have never tried Neutrogena. I am glad to have read this review. If it doesn't dry out the skin and make it tight and stretchy I would like to have a go at it. I have seen it work well for my niece who has an oily acne prone skin. Now, I would like to check it out for myself.