Neutrogena Naturals-i'm Impressed.

Discussion in Product Reviews started by S.O. Price • Oct 31, 2015.

1. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Hello,

I've probably tried just about every face cleanser under the sun and for the most part, they all seem about the same. Sure, they clean my face but I don't really notice much else about them. I bought some Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser because it was on sale. I really didn't expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really like the smooth and creamy texture of the cleanser and after I rinsed and dried my face, my skin had a nice smooth feel to it.

Did it make me look twenty years younger? No! But for a basic skin care product I did appreciate how it left the texture of my skin nice and smooth. I still use a moisturizer of course. I always do, but it's nice to run across a cleanser that does something more than clean. Cheers!

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like the facial exfoliating scrub in this range as it is effective and gentle. It's also a reasonable price and I struggle to find facial scrubs that don't have the micro beads or are too harsh on the skin without acids or rough particles. I do stock up when they are on special, and it's a range most people aren't aware of.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I once took a class with a woman who's husband was a dermatologist. She said that Neutrogena was the brand he recommened to his patients. I might add she had gorgeous skin as you would expect. I do like the Neutrogena brand, but since I have little money I am usually stuck with buying some kind of generic.

4. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I love the Neutrogena naturals. I bought the acne face wash and acne cream for my son, he has been using it nightly for the past 2 weeks and I can see improvement in his acne. He's tried other products and they haven't worked as well. I like the Neutrogena face moisturizer. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a residue on your face, it absorbs quickly. I've even had people ask me what moisturizer I use because I have no wrinkles and I look 10 years younger than I am.

5. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using a "fancier" (in other words: more expensive) skin cleanser and just started to run low. I am not overly thrilled with the condition of my skin after spending close to $50 for a bottle of soap, so I am actually considering going back to basics and using an over-the-counter, much more reasonably priced cleanser for my skin. I was considering Cetafil as this is what my husband uses and his dermatologist recommended for him, but maybe I'll give the Neutrogena a try. I've never been disappointed by them before.