Never flying Luftuansa again.

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by techbeast34 • Dec 1, 2012.

1. techbeast34

techbeast34Member

Threads:
    Be warned: If you fly Luftuansa, then be prepared for your inflight entertainment to be reset over, and over, and over again because of one broken seat. I flew Luftuansa on a trip to India, and the passenger in front of me kept on kicking. This shook the display on the back of her seat, which was my display. I believe it disconnected something from the computer under the seat, and that caused problems. I tried to get to a different seat, but they wouldn't allow me because the "flight was overbooked." When getting off the plane, I saw two seats with their "flight pack" (The little pack you get with a blanket, pillow, and other things) untouched. I was enraged because they decided to lie to me to save some money.

2. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Sorry you had such a bad experience on the flight. Does this airline only go to India? I think I will be ok in avoiding that airline then, I have no planes to go east of Europe in the near future.:p Unfortunatly airlines continue to charge the customer more money while providing less service. It's such a shame. Poor customer service.

3. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    You mean to tell me no U.S. air-carriers like Delta, Northwest, Southwest, American Airlines, or even United Airways go to India? You should've taken one of them instead!

4. alreenaw

alreenawMember

Threads:
    Sorry you had such an awful experience. I have never flown on Lufthuansa. When I fly to India, I usually go on Delta. Did the airline offer you anything after the flight for your inconvenience? The flight to India from where I am is a very long flight. I'm not sure I would have been able to keep my sanity in that situation.

5. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I can always keep my sanity on an airplane. Even if the service happens to be bad or the flight is really long. I'm very strong mentally. Plus, I always come back to the most important factor. Which is....we're on a freaking airplane. In the sky! Losing my temper in a crowded space soaring above the clouds is not a smart idea.

6. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Such things happen even if you are not flying Luftuansa.

7. dhrynio

dhrynioMember

Threads:
    That is really to bad. I have always had a great experience with Lufthansa and we have flown at least 10 times with them. Better than any other airline. I actually seek them out when I am comparing fares. I find them to be one of the best and very consistent. But there will be times when small glitches will happen. I am sure it was a really long flight though.

8. techbeast34

techbeast34Member

Threads:
    We all know American Airlines don't provide great service on International flights, let alone domestic, and Southwest flies, well, south west. I don't see them do too many international flights. Because I usually take trips to India in the summer, I have to go with European airlines to get a good deal.

9. techbeast34

techbeast34Member

Threads:
    I did keep my sanity, it's just a horrible experience to be bored with no internet, no games, no music, and no movies while being up in the air and having almost no compensation for it.

10. ami560

ami560Member

Threads:
    The same thing happened to my family and I when we were also flying Lufthansa. My father and my brother both had malfunctioning tvs, and the flight crew could not get it to work even after resetting the system a dozen times. In the end, they just said sorry and gave us vouchers for duty free :).