New Apple Headphones

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by jooomes • Oct 15, 2012.

1. jooomes

jooomesNew Member

Threads:
    I'm looking into getting the new iPod touch or maybe even the iPhone 5. I'd like to know how the new headphones compare to the older ones. They seem to be a bit sleeker and more ergonomic, but I'd like to hear from people on these forums about their personal experience. Thanks ahead of time for your information.

2. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I would like to know the difference as well. I have gone through at least 7 pairs of iphone headphones within 1 year. It keeps tearing around the the plug in part. I wasn't aware that they redesigned the earphones as much as they redesigned the phone so it plugs in at the bottom of the phone instead of the top.

3. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    Personally, I don't think there's much difference between any two sets of earbuds.

4. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    Though I haven't used them and thus have no personal experience, I feel that a review should be helpful also. Just check this link and read what it say about these gadgets..

5. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    The new apple headset these days do look sleeker. But when it comes to the sound, I'd say that there's nothing much different. I even liked the older headsets. Newer headsets by apple seems to lack the right mix of bass and treble.

6. Cyclone3616

Cyclone3616Member

Threads:
    I heard that the new headphones had a different shape, and are shaped to fit into an ear. They also look a lot sleeker, and they don't have a rubber circle by the speaker. I have also heard that they have pretty good sound quality and block out much more back-round noise because they are specially fitted for your ear.

7. techbeast34

techbeast34Member

Threads:
    I would suggest getting some actual headphones with the iPhone/iPod that you will be getting. Don't get Beats, as they are overpriced and are horrible in quality (unless you want to be a follower like every other idiot in this world.) Either get Sennheiser headphones, Audio Technica, or Bose.

8. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I really didn't see that much of a difference. My headset was recently stolen and I had to buy a new one on ebay. Just wanted to let you guys know that if you go on ebay to buy a new one, beware of the tons of counterfeit listings on there.