"New" Groupon Goods

Discussion in Online Shopping started by QuatreHiead • Aug 6, 2012.

1. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    So, I don't know how long this portion of Groupon has been around or not, but they have a section called Groupon Goods now.

At first, I admit I was skeptical, but looking through the options they have up every couple of weeks, I don't believe they are very bad deals! I've gotten a reasonably priced Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad through here for $50 under the average retail price. Additionally, I've been able to snag a cute little lunch box set at 50% off. There is a standard $3 shipping fee attached to most items, but depending on the purchase it is well worth the price.

So, if you're usually trend is to scope out eBay or Amazon, I would make browsing through (or the lazy method of getting email notifications like myself) the Groupon Goods section.

I can't believe I hadn't heard about this sooner! I will likely do my gift shopping through this site from now on, as I have seen a couple of things friends would really appreciate. Furthermore, to make this an even better deal if you get friends to sign up for Groupon you can get $10 in Groupon bucks that can go towards these purchase too!

Feel free to check it out for yourself here:

If you don't have a groupon and see something you like, go ahead and register to purchase the product.

That is in fact my personal referral link, I appreciate if you do use it! Let me know if you have other questions on the site.

#1Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012