New Jeans

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Gelsemium • Apr 14, 2015.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One thing I hate is to wear new jeans. In the couple of days or so they are so tight that really annoy me. I like to wear comfortable, so it's puzzling for me how women can wear those tight clothes at all times. Isn't that uncomfortable for you?

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hehe Gelsemium, I know exactly where you're coming from! The trick with new jeans is to always wash them before you wear them, it lessens the stiffness and makes them a bit more flexible. At least that's what I've found anyway!

To answer your question on how women cope with tight jeans, you'll find a lot of those tight jeans have anything from 2% spandex/elasticity and up, so that we have flexibility and breathing space. I've even heard of some male celebrities opting for women's jeans because of their comfiness LOL ;)

3. Aurelia

AureliaNew Member

Threads:
    I think some women are more sensitive than others to things like tight clothing. Personally it doesn't really bother me, and in some ways I kind of like wearing tight clothing (not skin tight, just things that fit well). It makes me feel like I'm really dressed and ready to face the day. When I wear stuff that's baggy or loose fitting it me feel like I should just stay home and lounge on the couch watching Netflix! I don't need anymore temptation to do that! :p

I agree with Lushlala that they key is to find some jeans with some elasticity. I personally like Levi's Curve ID jeans since they're nice and stretchy so they're tight but not constricting. What I don't get is how anyone will put up with big scratchy tags on their clothing. I stopped buying stuff from H&M since so much of their stuff has these gigantic long tags that drive me crazy throughout the day.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never once thought of jeans as uncomfortable. In fact, they're some of my most comfortable clothes. They may appear tight but they can loosen up after a period of regular washing. It's only tight during the process of wearing, but once worn, they have a nice fit and are flexible.