New Taylor Swift Album! Will you buy it?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by tosaytheleast • Sep 25, 2012.

1. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Have you heard the new song from Taylor's new album entitled RED? The new single is called Never Ever Going Back Together. It is a fun song and I have always been a fan of Taylor's music. I already bought the song on iTunes and I', planning to buy the whole album on its release this coming October.

Any fan in here too?

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I like her. I was surprised to see a new album from her. To me it seems like Speak Now was just released. I'm glad to see something new. I'll still be buying the old fashion CD. Usually Target has a bonus track or material at their stores.

3. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I probably will not buy the whole album, maybe a few of the highlights. I do like her a lot, but I don't love the Never Getting Back Together song. But I'm sure there will be some very strong songs on the album, so I'll look forward to listening.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well her latest song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is quite catchy, bit I don't really like it that much. I have never been a fan of Taylor Swift to the point that I'll buy her albums, but she makes pretty decent songs.