New to Couponing- Help!

Discussion in Coupons started by lizzief79 • Sep 17, 2014.

1. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    Hi, I live in the UK and although I occasionally use coupons out of the newspaper or the Clubcard points I have saved from Tesco, I do not really know much about couponing. I have read a few articles in magazines recently about people who do this all the time and save up to 90% on their shopping. How do I get started and where is the best place to find coupons?

#1Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  2. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    I am from the US so I'm not really sure exactly how things work in the UK but I'm sure things are similar. There are many couponing websites that will actually walk you through the process of couponing. Start searching online for those that relate to your area. That's where I started and I save a lot when shopping now. :)

Use coupons all of the time. I actually tailor my shopping trips around what is buy one get one free and coupons. Saves a ton! I also buy 2 of the Sunday papers so I have 2 coupons for each product that way if an item is buy one get one you can use a coupon on both! I know it seems like a lot to learn but just do some research and learn what you can. It is a bit time consuming but it is well worth it in the end!! :) Happy saving!!