New way to edit your music for a good workout

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by H.C. Heartland • Jul 30, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I have just seen an advertisement that I thought was Neat and I wondered if anyone has tried it or what they use to work out with. Apparently, you can use songs you already have for your workout. Download Cruise Control for $5.00 on iTunes. It alters the tracks to lower or higher beats per minute without creating annoying chipmunk vocals. I'm away on vacation now and gaining weight by the minute. As soon as we get back home and into our routine I want to try this. What do you use?

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like the way how you focus on music to get rid of your unwanted weight. It's such a good way. Rather than worrying about special diets and exercises, you are preparing a list of your favourite songs that you can hype up or slow down, while you are having fun working out.
    No, I haven't tried out this feature, but it sounds useful in more ways than one. I might give it a try next time when I download new music.

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I would need this. Whenever I am doing my exercise, my run, I just listen to classical music. It alone has already a lot of unpredictable rhythms. It keeps on changing instant per instant so my exercise rhythm changes also at the same rate. Why would I spend another $5 for such app if I am already experiencing the same thing it provides just with the music that I am listening. I suggest you give it a try. Listen to concertos or symphonies.

4. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think it's worth 5$ to buy this. You could actually do it yourself with something like Audacity or any other music editing program. I also don't listen to music while working out, so I don't need it anyway.