Newegg

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Adeal4u • May 15, 2012.

1. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a fan of electronics, and I wanted to find a store that I can shop at online. I found Newegg and their prices and selection are amazing. Sometimes they offer free shipping and discounts on their merchandise. If you like Best Buy then you'll love Newegg. I bought 23" HDTV monitor for only $200, and the shipping was free. There was nothing wrong with the monitor when I received it at my home. Has anyone else ordered from them before?

#1May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
  2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    My husband has been a loyal client for years. He actually recently just bought a flashlight for his Glock 20 from here and got it with free shipping. I havent shopped from here personally but I have seen the selection and it really is an awesome page to get discounted items from .

3. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I've ordered from newegg before and I've always been satisfied with my purchases. I was helping my little brother customize his computer and we got all the parts at newegg. There were so many products to choose from and they had great discounts. It's definitely my place to go when I want to buy electronics.

4. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I find that Newegg is the best place for computer parts. I needed some memory for my laptop and I thought I would just save time and go to Best Buy. Not only did they not have the type that I would've wanted, but I could tell by the prices that I had nothing but time and I should just wait for Newegg to ship.

5. Collin1000

Collin1000Member

Threads:
    I'm a huge fan of NewEgg, and I am an even bigger fan around the holiday times. Their Cyber Monday deals are hard to beat, they always have some amazing deals. And their weekly specials are great too.

6. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I've been trying to put people on about Newegg for the longest time.

I can vouch for them. The prices are top notch. With no taxes or shipping. Anytime I bought anything from them the price was EXACTLY as stated on the site. Not a penny more. Sometimes they even beat out Amazon prices.

7. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    My church teacher who works with computers always links any tech to me and my friends through Newegg! I've heard so many good things about the site, but I hardly ever shop there because I just bus on over to Best Buy to shop for electronics and get some exercise.

8. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    My husband likes Newegg! He is always getting stuff from there or Buy.com.

9. MEGATRUCK

MEGATRUCKMember

Threads:
    I don't customize computers, I only accessorize (mice, keyboards, etc.). When it comes to accessory prices, Amazon and Newegg are usually at the same price. But Amazon has the Super Saver shipping option, so I still just buy from Amazon. If you're building a custom computer, Newegg is probably the better place.

10. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I first heard about Newegg many years ago when I worked at a software company. I always compare prices when purchasing computer parts and usually Newegg is the best. I have never had any problems ording anything from them. The only down side is waiting for shipping. I am just not patient sometimes. If it is something I need right away and Best Buy has it in stock, I will pay a little extra to be able to just go and get it.

11. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Wow, nice find. They don't ship internationally, though. :( The prices really are low! Now I know where to shop the next time I'm visiting the USA. Badly need a new processor. D:

12. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I love shopping at this site! I actually found them to be cheaper in cost than Amazon on most of the electronic items that I need. So I know I am making a great deal by buying from them!

13. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I've heard of it, but never tried it. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

14. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Newegg. I remember when they had physical stores. They were called Egghead Software. It was my favorite computer store. Unfortunately, the physical stores were becoming less and less profitable, so they went online.

15. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love new egg. My best friend introduced me to new egg a few years back. For my computing needs, this is where I turn. The prices are much cheaper than in the stores.

16. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I've only seen Newegg on subway adverts, but nothing about it ever made me want to check it out. Now I do though... I think I'll check it out.

17. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:

I think we used to have Egghead Software around my hometown. One day they were just gone. It's good that they were able to find new life online. It doesn't always work, Circuit City couldn't really do it.

18. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Last time I heard Circuit City joined Tiger Direct. I guess they teamed up with them to make some money on their liquidation merchandise. I went to the Circuit City blow out savings on their last day of business. They had a bunch of TV's, computers, and phones all on sale. The prices were dirt cheap and I wish I had money, otherwise I would have went to town. Newegg is the next best company I can think of because they have superior quality merchandise. You can buy anything from their website and it comes in the allotted time stated. Other places I've shopped at they haven't been as reliable as Newegg.

19. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    Newegg is fantastic, the prices are excellent and they often have free shipping deals!