Newegg.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Zyni • Sep 26, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've had great success with Newegg.com. They offer a great selection of computer parts and accessories, fast and affordable shipping with a number of options, and great customer service. I receive the items I order fast, even once within 24 hours. Any time something has gone wrong, they have been quick to make a refund or exchange. They always make it right. They are polite and professional. So far, it's been a pleasure doing business with them.

2. Rick321

Rick321New Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with you there. This is even one company I don't mind being on their email list. Their specials are pretty good. It really is amazing you get such good customer service from them AND often the very lowest price including shipping.

My last great buy from them was HP toner for my laser printer. I only buy the original cartridges and not the remanufactured ones and Newegg had the best price and they were delivered two days after I ordered them.

You can't go wrong with amazon.com, but since I started price-checking a potential order with Newegg, I find about half my orders go to them.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always wanted to try out newegg but they don't ship internationally. I wish they would cater to serving international customers soon like Amazon or Ebay, since they also now have an actual physical store and they're not just run by individual sellers, so I except the best service from them.

4. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    I've had nothing but positive experiences with Newegg. My first purchase was a Smartphone with a two year contract from sprint. I took a real chance because I honestly thought it would be really messy and complicated. I recieved prompt email notifications and updates and their customer service is exceptional. The lady who I spoke over the phone was extremely professional and polite despite my slow ability to understand processes like this. The interface on their website is really neat and simple to use. I often visit their page on Cyber Monday or when there are deals that are just too good to be true. I really recommend buying from there for your electronic needs.

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm another fan of NewEgg. They're always super fast and they honor returns, etc, with very little hassle. I recommend them for almost every electronic purchase.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm also a big fan of Newegg. They are my first stop online for anything computer related. Great prices and excellent customer service. I highly recommend them.

7. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Something else to keep in mind: Newegg offers some really good deals around the holidays, and yes, Cyber Monday, Jake. I'm not just talking about gifts either. Sometimes, they offer great software deals and whatnot, things you aren't even really looking for at the time, but you just can't pass up the bargains. Looking for a game for your kiddo? Well, you might just get a fantastic deal on an anti-virus package while you're at it.

8. Amanda K

Amanda KActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip! I had never heard of this website. I just checked it out, and there are lots of home items. Also, they have refurbished hardware. I need a new computer pretty badly, but really can't justify the cost right now. Maybe this is the solution.

9. richc3

richc3Active Member

Threads:
    I use the Canadian version from time to time, but I rarely choose it over most of the competitors up here. That said, sometimes they have some great deals that you won't find anyone elsewhere else -- I remember when I grabbed a clearance laser printer off them for $20 free shipping. That said, I'm not sure how well they are doing in the US market, but I always had the impression they were slowly falling from grace with some of the other big boys in town.

10. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard about newegg.com either but thanks to you, I now have another prospective site for ordering computer parts.