Next generation console reviews?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by sidd230 • Jan 23, 2014.

1. sidd230

sidd230Member

Threads:
    Did any of you guys pick up the new consoles on release? I picked up both, the Xbox One and the PS4 and honestly, I have to say that I am way more impressed with my PS4. Sure, the Kinect all nice and stuff but when it comes to actually playing games, The PS4 just feels much better. I also have a thing for Sony exclusives so there is that. Your thoughts?

2. freebie-franco

freebie-francoNew Member

Threads:
    Im in the same boat as you. Besides the overall playability of the console, I enjoy the PS4 exclusives more than I do the Xbox One's.

3. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the review. Been considering picking up a PS4 just for casual gaming since my PC is just so ancient. I've heard the PS4 is a superior product specification wise, I don't know, the whole Xbox One/Microsoft fiasco with the launch really left a bad taste in my mouth. If I go with anything this generation it will probably be a PS4.

4. Chia

ChiaMember

Threads:
    I went with the Xbox One because I enjoy the exclusives more. So far I am very pleased. I love the Kinect and the features it offers. It is very accurate this time around. If I'm in the kitchen I can say "Xbox Pause" and it understands me 90% of the time and it's supposed to keep improving with updates too. The UI is amazing and I don't think there is too much debate to be had that the X1 has the superior interface. I also think some people are blowing the specs thing out of proportion. I went to go play Call Of Duty on my friends PS4 and it looked exactly the same to me.

5. Trent

TrentMember

Threads:
    I think that Sony will be the top dog in this generation of consoles.Their system is more practical and not so uptight with rules and regulations. Their exclusives games are better in my opinion. The only xbox game I wish we had the playstation is the Gears of war franchise.