Nexus 7 by Asus

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ductypu • Apr 6, 2014.

1. ductypu

ductypuNew Member

Threads:
    The nexus 7 is my second tablet, the first was an iPad, and I have to tell you that I will never go back to Apple products again!
    To be honest, I didn't really even want any tablets to begin with, but once I started using them, I was immediately hooked. The nexus 7 has everything that I could want in a tablet. It's fast, it has a beautiful display, and compared to the cost of other options, it wins by leaps and bounds.
    Anyway, I highly recommend it for anyone looking to buy a one, I really couldn't have asked for more from a tablet.

2. thephantom638

thephantom638New Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the review! I've been considering buying a tablet for quite some time now so I can have something to bring around (I only have a desktop PC), and the Nexus 7 tablet is something that I will definitely consider buying within the coming weeks. It looks like its the most cost-effective solution so far and its performance seems really good. Thanks again for the recommendation!

3. TomRalphio

TomRalphioNew Member

Threads:
    I agree, the Nexus 7 is a powerful device. I've used both the 2012 and 2013 versions and have had no complaints whatsoever. The pricing is absolutely brilliant and I was really surprised they've been selling it so cheap considering all it's features. The display is great and it is super fast. I haven't even experienced any sort of slow down that can happen to some devices after 6-7 months, so that's another win right there. If you're looking for a tablet, then the Nexus 7 is definitely the way to go.

4. DjoBoy

DjoBoyNew Member

Threads:
    I also agree. I have a Nexus 7 tablet and it's very fast! It never crashed on apps, nor freezen. It's one of the best tablets on earth. I have the 2012 edition aswell and I've heard that the 2013 edition has some touchscreen problems.