Nfl Season: Favorite Foods

Discussion in Food & Drink started by TheViper • Sep 14, 2015.

1. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Let's talk about some of your favorite foods to eat during the Nfl season. Now, maybe I am a little bit more traditional in how I prep. We have chips, dip, drinks, and the American classic known as pizza. Alright, maybe pizza isn't a American classic but it is easy to handle and can hold my chips on top of it.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love nachos, and beer of course. I will also at times opt for healthier foods, like chips and hummus and even kale chips. Popcorn will also work for a super snack. Chili is great for watching games and having a meal while doing so. Snacking and game watching, especially having a "beverage" while watching is lots of fun. Go Skins!

3. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I am watching football right now and just finished some delicious cheesecake! I like kale chips too. Pizza is the norm and plenty of refreshing drinks. My all time favorite is petzels.

4. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    Right now our family is into eating wings while we watch football. I have the T-Fal actifry and it makes the best wings. Just put the wings in and let cook for 20 - 25 minutes and you have crispy wings. My husband loves his spicy so I'll make him a special batch with jalapeno peppers chopped up, siracha sauce, and texas hot sauce put right into the Actifry. He said they were some of the best wings he's ever had.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    To me, the best thing is to have beer, have pizza snacks, chips and things like this. I also like serving sweet desserts as well as snacks! These are such fun parties! You can pretty much have any snack you want to still going to be fun.